We know the market and will get the job done.
Your home’s appearance. A buyer’s first impression. Home prices in your neighborhood. The value of your property. All of these factors can affect the pricing and sale of your home. At KLM Properties, our dedicated real estate professionals understand the complexities of the business, and will offer you our complete team resources and individual attention to get the results you expect.
The Advantage of KLM Properties:
- We advertise our properties intensely.
- Our experienced and dedicated real estate staff works closely together, creating a powerful sales force.
- We strive to ensure our listings are easily accessible to other agents.
- Our use of today’s technology provides you with a more efficient and effective process. From creating international visibility for KLM to allowing our associates to receive your message directly, our firm’s technological capabilities can make the experience easier for you.
- Your KLM sales associate will meet with you, the Sellers, at your home. We will look at the house and talk about your needs/wants and go over the paperwork.
- Your KLM Listing Agent will take photos inside and out of your home.
- Your KLM Listing Agent will put a lockbox on the door where the key will be secure and available only to sales associates.
- Your KLM Listing Agent will put the KLM Properties sign up.
- Your KLM Listing Agent will enter the information on your home taken by the KLM Listing Agent into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- The KLM Advertising Director will enter your home into the KLM website and other marketing materials.
- Your KLM Listing Agent will arrange with you to put your home on our KLM tour day, which is on Tuesdays, so that our sales associates may see your home.
- Our sales associates will notify their customers of the property being on the market.
- KLM will call you to make all appointments for sales associates to show your home if occupied, whether it's a KLM sales associate or from another office.
- Your KLM Listing Agent will call the showing agent to find out feedback from their customer.
- When an offer is made on the property, the offer will be presented to you by your KLM Listing Agent.
- Once you and your KLM listing agent have negotiated a price, and a contract is signed, then you begin the contract process.
***If property has septic and property is vacant at time of contract acceptance,
Seller's must escrow a sum of 1 1 1/2 times an estimate to replace the system (example $6000 to $8500). Inspection should be 30 days after occupancy.
- Loan Approval
- Home/Structural All requests in writing**
- Septic and Water (if not public)***
- Covenants/Resale Certificate
- Final Walk Through
**Repair requests in writing.
Request-accepted, negotiated or rejected.
If monetary allowance given for repairs, this most likely would be a cashiers
check to Buyer at closing. (Most lenders will not allow repair allowances on the closing statement).Property should be maintained by Seller up until closing day.
Property should be clean and rid of any debris/garbage.
Yard and landscaping should be maintained, grass mowed, weeded and leaves raked.
Snow should be removed from walkways and driveways.